eCM Journal (Eur Cell Mater) provides an interdisciplinary forum for publication in the musculoskeletal field (Trauma, Maxillofacial (including dental), Spine and Orthopaedics) of preclinical research, including the field of tissue engineering & regenerative medicine. eCM journal is published by AO Research Institute Davos, a Not-for-Profit foundation in Switzerland.
The 2016 Thompson Reuters Journal Citation Reports (JCR) Impact factor for eCM, was unfortunately again wrong in June. After eCM informed the JCR team, they corrected the metrics and have finally uploaded them in September.
eCM Journal Impact Factor: 4.000, 5-Year Impact Factor: 5.182.
What are your colleagues citing? (Accurate as of 20th June 2017)
- In situ forming oxidised hyaluronic acid/adipic acid dihydrazide hydrogel for prevention of epidural fibrosis after laminectomy
MH Hu, KC Yang, YH Sun, YC Chen, SH Yang, FH Lin
- Notch/Wnt cross-signalling regulates stemness of dental pulp stem cells through expression of neural crest and core pluripotency factors
V Uribe-Etxebarria, J Luzuriaga, P García-Gallastegui, A Agliano, F Unda, G Ibarretxe
- On the origin and impact of mesenchymal stem cell heterogeneity: new insights and emerging tools for single cell analysis
CM McLeod, RL Mauck
- In vitro effects of particulate bone substitute materials on the resorption activity of human osteoclasts
G Russmueller, L Winkler, R Lieber, R Seemann, K Pirklbauer, C Perisanidis, B Kapeller, E Spassova, E Halwax, WP Poeschl, K Macfelda. D Moser
- A review of the application of reinforced hydrogels and silk as biomaterials for intervertebral disc repair
DA Frauchiger, A Tekari, M Wöltje, G Fortunato, LM Benneker, B Gantenbein
- Impairment of the chondrogenic phase of endochondral ossification in vivo by inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2
MPF Janssen, MMJ Caron, B van Rietbergen, DAM Surtel, LW van Rhijn, TJM Welting, PJ Emans
- Gene expression in human adipose-derived stem cells: comparison of 2D films, 3D electrospun meshes or co-cultured scaffolds with two-way paracrine effects
SC Hess, WJ Stark, D Mohn, N Cohrs, S Märsmann, M Calcagni, P Cinelli, J Buschmann
- The role of transient receptor potential channels in joint diseases
O Krupkova, J Zvick, K Wuertz-Kozak
- Do we need retarded delivery of bone growth factors in facial bone repair? An experimental study in rats
N Moser, N Lohse, J Goldstein, P Kauffmann, B Sven, M Epple, H Schliephake
- Mesenchymal stem cell-mediated endochondral ossification utilising micropellets and brief chondrogenic priming
CA Knuth, J Witte-Bouma, Y Ridwan, EB Wolvius, E Farrell