eCM (Eur Cell Mater /ecells & materials)
published by AO Foundation (Not-for-profit foundation)
eCM provides an interdisciplinary forum for publication of preclinical research, including the field of tissue engineering & regenerative medicine in the musculoskeletal field (Trauma, Maxillofacial (including dental), Spine and Orthopaedics) . Scope.
eCM Impact Factor 2014 4.886. Five year Impact Factor 5.984
Search eCM Journal
(For papers only, use "Search for Papers" from the menu on the left navigation panel)
2016 eCM XVII: Stem cells, Bone Fixation, Repair & Regeneration.
20th - 23rd June 2016, Congress Center, Davos, Switzerland. Keynotes: 21 excellent keynotes confirmed; 4 day programme with free afternoons to enjoy the spectacular mountain scenery and sport opportunities (Free Travel on Mountain Rail & Cableways and lots more). Early Registration until end of May, large reduction for students.
International Combined Orthopaedic Research Societies Meeting 2016, 21-25 September 2016, in Xian, China.
The meeting has more than 30 workshops contributed by 9 national orthopadeic societies covering all aspects of orthopedic clinical and research.
European Orthopaedic Research Society (EORS) 24th annual meeting will be
14-16 September 2016.
Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli, Bologna, Italy.
What are your colleagues citing? (Accurate as of 27th May 2016)
- Mesenchymal stromal cells from human umbilical cords display poor chondrogenic potential in scaffold-free three dimensional cultures
A Islam, AK Hansen, C Mennan, I Martinez-Zubiaurre
- Stability of housekeeping genes in human intervertebral disc, endplate and articular cartilage cells in multiple conditions for reliable transcriptional analysis
S Lopa, C Ceriani, R Cecchinato, L Zagra, M Moretti, A Colombini
- Streamlined bioreactor-based production of human cartilage tissues
B Tonnarelli, R Santoro, M Adelaide Asnaghi, D Wendt
- Delivery of pharmaceutics to bone: nanotechnologies, high-throughput processing and in silico mathematical models
IS Alencastre, DM Sousa, CJ Alves, L Leitão, E Neto, P Aguiar, M Lamghari
- The blood-tendon barrier: identification and characterisation of a novel tissue barrier in tendon blood vessels
C Lehner, R Gehwolf, JC Ek, S Korntner, H. Bauer, H-C Bauer, A Traweger, H Tempfer
- Low-magnitude high-frequency vibration enhanced mesenchymal stem cell recruitment in osteoporotic fracture healing through the SDF-1/CXCR4 pathway
F-Y Wei, SK Chow, K-S Leung, J Qin, A Guo, OL Yu, G Li, W-H Cheung
- Osteocyte differentiation and the formation of an interconnected cellular network in vitro
MJ Mc Garrigle, CA Mullen, MG Haugh, MC Voisin, LM McNamara
- A surprisingly poor correlation between in vitro and in vivo testing of biomaterials for bone regeneration: results of a multicentre analysis
G Hulsart-Billström, JI Dawson, S Hofmann, R Müller, MJ Stoddart, M Alini, H Redl, A El Haj, R Brown, V Salih, J Hilborn, S Larsson, ROC Oreffo
- High-resolution 3D imaging of osteocytes and computational modelling in mechanobiology: insights on bone development, ageing, health and disease
PM Goggin, KC Zygalakis, ROC Oreffo, P Schneider
- Fast plasma sintering delivers functional graded materials components with macroporous structures and osseointegration properties
RF Godoy, MJ Coathup, GW Blunn, ALG Alves, P Robotti, AE Goodship