eCM Journal (Eur Cell Mater) provides an interdisciplinary forum for publication in the musculoskeletal field (Trauma, Maxillofacial (including dental), Spine and Orthopaedics) of preclinical research, including the field of tissue engineering & regenerative medicine. eCM Journal is published by AO Research Institute Davos, a Not-for-Profit foundation in Switzerland.
We are in the process of transfering to a new host. While this should go smoothly, there may be intermittent interuptions. If you notice broken links, please inform ecm at aofoundation.
The 2016 Thompson Reuters Journal Citation Reports (JCR) Impact factor for eCM, is again wrong. The corrected metrics can be seen in the JCR Help file. Unfortunately these metrics will only be entered into the full JCR in September.
eCM Journal Impact Factor: 4.000, 5-Year Impact Factor: 5.182.
Additionally, the eCM council decided in June 2017 to discontinue and remove all old supplements published in eCM journal. This decision was based upon the unfortunate situation that randomly since 2013 eCM conference abstract supplements were being used in the JCR / Clarivate Analytics calculation of eCM journal's impact factor. This has wrongly caused a drop of eCM's 2016 Impact Factor from 4.633 to 4.000 due to this situation. We are still in discussions with JCR / Clarivate Analytics to solve this miscalculation. All abstracts that were hosted as supplements on eCM journal are being remade without any reference to eCM journal, without eCM's ISSN number, without reference sections and each combined into 1 PDF for oral and 1 for poster. The remade abstracts are being hosted on a newly created ecmconferences site.
What are your colleagues citing? (Accurate as of 20th June 2017)
- The role of laminins in cartilaginous tissues: from development to regeneration
Y Sun, TL Wang, WS Toh, M Pei
- In vitro and in vivo effects of PDGF-BB delivery strategies on tendon healing: a review
O Evrova, J Buschmann
- Analysing the bioactive makeup of demineralised dentine matrix on bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells for enhanced bone repair
SJ Avery, L Sadaghiani, AJ Sloan, RJ Waddington
- Tendon healing induced by chemically modified mRNAs
K Groth, T Berezhanskyy, MK Aneja, J Geiger, M Schweizer, L Maucksch, T Pasewald, T Brill, B Tigani, E Weber, C Rudolph, G Hasenpusch
- Curcumin alleviates lumbar radiculopathy by reducing neuroinflammation, oxidative stress and nociceptive factors
L Xiao, M Ding, A Fernandez, P Zhao, L Jin, X Li
- Potentials and limitations of Integra® flowable wound matrix seeded with adipose tissue-derived microvascular fragments
T Später, FS Frueh, MD Menger, MW Laschke
- The effect of extracellular acidosis on the behaviour of mesenchymal stem cells in vitro
A Massa, F Perut, T Chano, A Woloszyk, TA Mitsiadis, S Avnet, N Baldini
- Comparative analysis in continuous expansion of bovine and human primary nucleus pulposus cells for tissue repair applications
DH Rosenzweig, J Tremblay Gravel, D Bisson, JA Ouellet, MH Weber, L Haglund
- Local induction of inflammation affects bone formation
M Croes, MC Kruyt, L Loozen, AHM Kragten, H Yuan, WJ Dhert, FC Öner, J Alblas
- The BMP2 variant L51P restores the osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stromal cells in the presence of intervertebral disc cells
A Tekari, RD May, DA Frauchiger, SCW Chan, LM Benneker, B Gantenbein
- Clinical use of stem cells in orthopaedics
- Resorbable electrospun polydioxanone fibres modify the behaviour of cells from both healthy and diseased human tendons
A Kendal, S Snelling, S Dakin, E Stace, P-A Mouthuy, A Carr
- Lengthening primary cilia enhances cellular mechanosensitivity
M Spasic, CR Jacobs
- Cell aggregation enhances bone formation by human mesenchymal stromal cells
A Chatterjea, VLS LaPointe, A Barradas, H Garritsen, H Yuan, A Renard, CA van Blitterswijk, J de Boer
- A chlorhexidine-releasing epoxy-based coating on titanium implants prevents Staphylococcus aureus experimental biomaterial-associated infection
M Riool, AJ Dirks, V Jaspers, L de Boer, TJA Loontjens, CM van der Loos, S Florquin, I Apachitei, LND Rijk, HA Keul, SAJ Zaat
- Growth plate extracellular matrix-derived scaffolds for large bone defect healing
GM Cunniffe, PJ Díaz-Payno, JS Ramey, OR Mahon, A Dunne, EM Thompson, FJ O’Brien, DJ Kelly
- In vivo and in vitro degradation comparison of pure Mg, Mg-10Gd and Mg-2Ag: a short term study
I Marco, A Myrissa, E Martinelli, F Feyerabend, R Willumeit-Römer, AM Weinberg, O Van der Biest